Friday, February 26, 2010

February

Hello there! It's been a while since my last entry. I've been busy with all kinds of stuff last month, but i'm back to being the "me" after my last day in school. I'm actually enjoying doing nothing for the mean time. I like to be able to watch dvds, read books and do things whenever and wherever. Sometimes, i do get bored and wish i could ask my friends out for a cup of coffee, but i know most of them are working and busy with their own shindigs.

Well, here's what i've been up to in the last couple of weeks. I had my birthday last week. I'm twenty-two now, but still feel the same. No party,i just went out with my best friend. I had lunch with my family this weekend though, i had so much fun!!! I miss them a lot, especially my little cousins who are not little now, by the way! They grow up so fast which probably means i have to catch up to them with the growing up part. :-)

I forgot to mention that i'm back in MANILA. I don't know if i'm excited to be back, but i'm here! hahaha :D

It was also my grandfather's 1st death anniversary last Tuesday. Whew, time really flies. We miss you Tatay!

I spent my weekend in the south at my Uncle's house in Cavite which was so much fun! I had time to bond with everyone there whom i haven't seen in months. By the way, my Tita A., who i visited in Davao is here in Manila for a month now. She flew here weeks before i got back. It's a long story, well, it's not, but i'll let her tell you the story, she'll probably blog about it in the next few days when she gets back to Davao.

This entry is so scattered, but whatever! It's one in the morning anyway, i've got an excuse. ;)
Toodle-hoo!






2 comments:

  1. Achiiieeeeee I miss you! give me some pics of this ha? finally i got to post some in my blog too but not too long really! mmwwaahhhhhhhaaaaa!keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tita A. :-) I posted everything in Facebook. You can get it from there.

    I'm too busy with job hunting, i'll find time to write something interesting.

    I miss you and everyone in Davao.<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete