Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i <3 APPLE


I've been bugging my mom with my graduation gift for the past how many months now and i was extra excited last week because it was thanksgiving and thought that she might actually buy it already because of the discounts. Turned out, she didn't! ;-/

I want a MACBOOK PRO 13", it all started when our laptop (i share it with my brother) started having some problems and late last month it finally crashed :( Sad, i know! I practically was on it every single day, the whole day whenever i'm home. I know it's bad, but i've gotten addicted to the net ever since i went to the states and took the addiction with me to the Philippines. The net helped me stay in touch with my hometown friends and family since i only had one that i could call a friend when i was there. :) Anyway, back to the topic! I want a MACBOOK PRO 13"! I know i'll get it, probably next year when i make the BIG MOVE to the US of A, Right mom? but i just can't wait. I'm giddy just thinking about it. Alright! I'm day dreaming again! Gotta snap out of it! :D I'm sounding like a spoiled brat now, but i'm really not! hahaha :D No justifications there!

Ok that's it! I said my piece. My Tita A. would be smiling right now seeing that i have made yet another boring entry in this blog. :-D Hopefully, in the next month or so i get to proudly introduce my new MACBOOK PRO 13". I'm crossing my fingers and looking forward to it. hahaha :-) I can't wait to play the SIMS 3 on it also. 'Til my next entry..

By the way, if you want to sponsor my mac please feel free to send me a message or write a comment and i'll be in touch! ;) Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

  1. Har har har. This post is quite so moving emotionally that your mom might just buy it soon. I support you on this also emotionally and morally he he he. Arrrgggghhhhh on the financial side.

    Some readers might also sponsor "something like that" for me.... he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep ON dreaming, Ladies! Dreams are FREE :-)
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the ace student of my Dreaming class =)
    Please sponsor my macbook pro LeCrisCooper. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your support Tita A. I really appreciate it! hahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, remember this exchange, ladies? My darling daughter, and my darling sister, HOW are both of you? I hope Tita A. comes with nanay in Spring so we can hang out together!!!

    ReplyDelete