Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year





I don't have a holiday that i look forward to, but i secretly wish to spend all of it with my loved ones. I was really looking forward to celebrating the New Year because i would be with my family here in Davao. It definitely made the list of my top favorite holiday celebrations.

We spent the whole day preparing for midnight. Tita A. was in charge of the cooking while i did the poster and collage of pictures of the family through the years. The boys were helping here and there while Nanay did her thing. ;)

We took tons of wacky group pictures and those above were some of the best ones.

I wish you were here, mom. I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you so much, Baby! I wish we have more time to talk this weekend. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much too, Mommy! Hope to catch you this weekend or in the evening one of these days in skype. :-)I have so many stories to tell. hahaha:D There's so much laughter everyday!

    ReplyDelete