Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Second day in Davao (December 30)


Dinner time


Tita A. wanted a picture with the Ageless sign


Let's pose while waiting...

Beauty pageant wave

I preferred to wait in the car

Between the cars

The pictures were taken at an inn and gasoline station in Davao. (December 30).These were taken after Tita A. and I shot our cooking video in the house and had to do some errands before we watched a movie with Nanay, the boys and Tita Gaga. I was happy that Kuya Kai was able to join us. He was and still is busy with work so I haven't spent time with him since i arrived in Davao. Looking forward to tomorrow for another beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun bonding experience with Tita sexy A. and cousins. I'm happy that you're able to do this before coming back to the US.

    ReplyDelete